Denel Aerostructures (DAe) is part of the Denel Group, South Africa's largest manufacturer of defence equipment. Denel operates in the military aerospace and landward defence environment. Denel was officially incorporated as a private company in 1992. Denel is a state-owned company with its sole share-holder the South African Government, reporting to the Department of Public Enterprises.
Denel Aerostructures is the reliable African link in the global aerostructures supply chain:
- Providing on time quality, service and value for our customers.
- Building a prosperous company for employees and our owners.
Denel Aerostructures shall design and produce complex metal and composite aerostructures, supplying to Original Equipment Manufacturers and other aerostructure suppliers:
- Designed to reduce production costs and weight;
- And at the same time guaranteeing strength as well as safety;
- In other words supplying to Original Equipment Manufacturers, Super Tier 1s, Tier 1s and Tier 2 suppliers.
We embrace operational excellence.
We are honest, truthful & ethical.
We create sustainable innovative solutions.
We care for our people, customers, communities, nations and the environment.
We take responsibility for all our actions.